Tattoo removal is been there since many years, although modern technology has made the procedure more effective and less painful. There are many methods of tattoo removal that are available today. But the most effective process to remove tattoos is through the use of a laser, involves use of a laser that produces light at precise wavelengths. Skin doctors in Delhi are adept in tattoo removal and use painless techniques to remove tattoos.
These wavelengths pass through the skin and break up the tattoo ink underneath, allowing it to dissolve and become absorbed by the body. Different wavelengths are then used to break up different colors of ink, with dark colors being the easiest to remove. Intense pulsed light therapy or Diode is a dermal enhancer which is used in spas. It uses high intensity light instead of laser light in the same manner only. This method is less painful and more effective than traditional laser therapy. Though, there are many other methods of tattoo removal that include dermabrasion that wears away the top layer of skin through abrasive friction. Another method is surgical excision in which the surgeon removes the tattoo with a scalpel and closes the wound with stitches. This technique is immensely effective in removing tattoos and allows the surgeon to remove inked areas with great control. Skin laser treatment in Delhi is offered by Rohit Batra’s Dermaworld Skin Institute to remove tattoos using laser technology.
Various methods used to remove a tattoo :-
- Dermabrasion Dermabrasion uses abrasion methods to remove layers of skin and eventually the tattoo. This kind of method is very effective though bit painful. Another method is salabrasion, which uses salt/water mix to remove layers of skin in the same way.
- Excision Excision is a simple surgical procedure mainly used for smaller tattoos. It cuts the tattoo out and stitches the surrounding skin together and allows it to heal.
- Laser Tattoo Removal Laser tattoo removal is an expensive method, but is very effective having less risk of scarring. This method is done with repeated sessions to finally remove the tattoo.
- Removal Creams Tattoo removal creams have also gained much popularity in recent years. Though, results seem to vary quite a bit. Some people saw great results while other did not seem any. It will not be wrong to give a tattoo removal cream a try.
- Tattoo Cover Up A tattoo cover up is also another option. It means simply covering the unwanted tattoo with another tattoo. It is one of the affordable methods and can fade the current tattoo slightly to help with the cover up.
Top dermatologists in Delhi offer quality tattoo removal services at affordable prices.